📦 Same day dispatch | 🫰 Money back guarantee | 4.8🌟 Trustpilot | 🌱 Carbon neutral shipping |                   
Powdered oat milk

Oat Milk Powder. Just Add Water.

Reducing packaging & food waste one pouch at a time.

Oat milk powder grain sticker 1
Oat milk powder grain sticker 2
oat milk powder grain sticker 3
Oat milk powder grain sticker 4
oat milk powder grain sticker 5
Oat milk powder grain sticker 6

Oat milk is 90% water, so we focus on the other 10%. You add the water & it reduces...

  • Powdered oat milk packaging vs. carton milk

    Packaging Waste

    Each recyclable pouch makes 8 cartons worth of oat milk. That's 91% less packaging weight!

  • Powdered oat milk footprint vs. carton milk

    Carbon Footprint

    We sacked the water, which makes it 10x lighter. That's fewer lorries and emissions.

  • Powdered oat milk food waste vs. carton milk

    Food Waste

    Only make what you need, when you need it. Say bye to off milk & hello to savings £££!

Save fridge space 😍 | Save money 💰 | Reduce packaging 📦 | Reduce footprint 🦶 | Seriously creamy 👌 | I'm getting dizzy

Easy like a Sunday morning...

  • Shaking powdered oat milk in a glass bottle

    Add to water, shake & enjoy. Instant oat milk at your fingertips.

  • Powdered oat milk straight into coffee

    ...Or add straight to hot drinks & stir. The perfect creamer.

  • No MORE lugging cartons

    Oat milk delivered to your door. Save time & never run out of milk again! 📦

  • Lots MORE fridge space

    No more cartons clogging up the fridge. Overherd is cupboard friendly! 👊

  • Way MORE portability

    10x lighter than cartons. Take it to work, on holiday or a festival!🏕️

  • Overherd starter bundle
    Overherd | Starter Set

    Overherd | Starter Set

    Regular price £15.99
  • Overherd milk bottle 1
    Overherd Bottle

    Overherd Bottle

    Regular price £6.99
  • Overherd tote bag front view
    Overherd Tote

    Overherd Tote

    Regular price £9.99
  • Oat milk cap front
    Oat Milk Cap

    Oat Milk Cap

    Regular price £9.99

Packed with good stuff...

  • Calcium

    120mg of calcium in every serving for healthy bones & teeth. Dairy moo've aside.

  • Dietary Fibre

    Chicory root provides the prebiotic fibre to keep digestion running smoothly.

  • Beta Glucans

    Naturally occuring in oats, beta glucans are great for heart health and cholestrol.

Made in the UK | Carbon neutral shipping | Recyclable packaging | Sustainable ingredients