Instant Vegan Hot Chocolate Mix Recipe
Is Christmas approaching...? YES!
No matter what date it is while you are reading this, Christmas is technically approaching… and you know what that means. HOT CHOCOLATE. But this time we’ve got all those vegans & dairy free heroes covered. This exquisite concoction ticks all the right boxes, and is the perfect on-hand mix to ensure you are always only a few seconds from delicious hot choccy.
By adding Overherd Oat milk powder we’ve made this extra thick and creamy. Combine that with rich dark chocolate and cocoa powder, it’s hard to believe this creamy treat is dairy free. Anyway, back to this incredible recipe by @Rita.veg.life.
Servings: 20 servings
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook time: 2 mins
- 80g Cocoa Powder - for that deep chocolate flavour.
- 125g Overherd Oat Milk Powder - for that wonderful dairy free creaminess.
- 40g Grated Dark Chocolate - more chocolate, because… why not?
- 45g Coconut Sugar (or caster sugar) - for a bit of sweetness.
- Gather your ingredients in a mixing bowl and let the cocoa conga begin! Stir, swirl, and shimmy until every element dances in harmony.
- Transfer this cocoa concoction into a jar worthy of its chocolatey magnificence.
- When the moment is ripe for cocoa coziness, grab 3-4 tablespoons of this elixir and add it to 150ml of boiling hot water. Now, here's where the magic happens – stir or froth until your cup is crowned with a frothy top as fluffy as freshly fallen snow. Bob's your uncle, and voilà, you're indulging in a cup of liquid bliss!