Vegan Oat Milk White Chocolate Recipe
Greetings, fellow chocoholics and kitchen magicians! If there's one thing we've learned, it's that life is just better with a little bit of chocolate. We've got a recipe that's as delightful to make as it is to devour. Drum roll, please!
Presenting the DIY Oat Milk Choccy Bar, a creation so mesmerizing that even the Milky Bar Kid would be tempted to change his name to the Oat Milky Bar Kid. Anyway, back to this incredible recipe by @Rita.veg.life.
Servings: 1 bar
Prep time: 15 mins
Fridge time: 20 mins
- 40g of Cocoa Butter (we used butter drops).
- 20g of Erythritol - A dash of sweetness that's simply enchanting, and sugar free! If you can’t get your hands on this, use icing Sugar instead.
- 30g of Oat Milk Powder - The ingredient that turns ordinary into extraordinary.
- 10g of Almond Butter - A pinch of nutty wonder that brings it all together.
- Sprinkle of Freeze Dried Strawberries (optional) - For those who want a hint of berrylicious surprise!
- Create a hot water bath (think glass bowl over a saucepan with simmering water), and let the cocoa butter transform into a luscious liquid. Remember, don't overheat it – we're aiming for chocolatey perfection, not a cocoa eruption!
- Stir in the oat milk powder and erythritol (or its sweet cousin, icing sugar) into the molten cocoa butter. Watch as they perform their magic dance, dissolving into a velvety elixir.
- Introduce the almond butter to this enchanting concoction and whisk it all together. The nutty notes will add depth to the spellbinding symphony.
- Pour your chocolatey potion into a mold of your choice. Feeling extra whimsical? Sprinkle a handful of freeze dried strawberries over the top – a burst of fruity surprise awaits within the cocoa enchantment.
- Allow your creation to set its spell in the fridge for at least 20 minutes. Then, my friends, comes the most magical part – indulge in the entire bar and let yourself be whisked away into a wondrous chocolate coma!